Summer Holiday Task
Over the summer holiday I would love for you to create a Transport Scrap Book. You could ask an adult to buy you a ready-made scrap book, or you could make your own. The challenge is to find/think of as many modes of transport as you can - you could take photos or draw pictures and add them. You could even try writing labels too!
Here are a few ideas of what you could include in your summer holiday challenge Transport Scrapbook:
- Take photographs and add them to the scrapbook
- Draw pictures of transport that you see
- Write sentences or labels
- Design your own mode of transport and label it
- Count how many different coloured vehicles you spot from your window or whilst out walking
- Ask an adult to help create a grid or graph to show how the different transport you have seen
- If you are lucky enough to go on holiday, you could show the different types of transport that you used
- What is the largest wheel you can find?
- What vehicle has the most wheels?
- Can you sort different transport into the number of wheels?
- Ask an adult to print some colouring pictures of transport and choose your favourite colours to finish them off
- Which types of transport can be found in the sky, in water or on the ground?
The list is endless!!
These scrapbooks will be shared with the class during the week beginning 21st September.
I can't wait to see all of your amazing scrapbooks once we are back at school :)