Welcome year 6!
I'm really looking forward to sharing this journey with you on your last year of primary school. I know this year will look different, but I'm glad we will be working together to make the best memories we can.
A few important things to remember.
1) PE is on a WEDNESDAY (don't forget to come to school in your PE kit).
2) Homework will be given out on a Friday and due in on Wednesdays.
3) Spelling will be given out on Fridays and tested on Fridays
4) You MUST use Times Table Rockstars weekly.
5) Please check in to DB Primary weekly (more news about this is on the way).
Let's enjoy every moment.
Welcome, welcome my lovely new class.
I am so excited to be teaching year 6 again. I absolutely love year 6 and I am bursting at the seams to be in class with you all.
I know these are strange times and I hope that you know I will always have your back. So, if you are feeling: worried, anxious, nervous or a bit overwhelmed, remember I am too, but together we will get through this coming year and have such an amazing time.
I know some of you already and I am really looking forward to getting to know the rest of you. There will be lots going on in year 6, this is normal, as we have so much fun stuff to get through.
When I see you over the next two weeks, I would really like to get to know you better, and I would like to spend a lot of time talking through our experiences of the past few months and how we, as a class, can move forward in a positive way.
Can't wait to see you soon,
P.s I tend to give out nick names, so be prepared!!!